Soursop is an amazing delicious fruit grown in tropical and sub tropical regions of the world. Some people call it graviola. The fruit doesn't travel well. When it is fresh fruit it requires refrigeration and ripens in a few days. That's why many people who love soursop eat freeze dried soursop instead. Here are 10 reasons why you should eat freeze dried soursop too.
- Freeze dried soursop (also know as freeze dried graviola fruit) contains no water so it is crunchy like a chip and can be eaten as a snack or casually through the day.
- It can also be ground into a dust to be used in smoothies or in baking or as an additive to any food.
- It is 90% lighter than fresh soursop so it is not expensive to ship. 5 lbs of fresh soursop must be shipped overnight and shipping can cost $75 to $85 in courier fees. Freeze dried soursop can be mailed for a few dollars because it is light.
- An unopened package of freeze dried soursop is shelf stable and can be stored for up to two years.n
- Freeze dried soursop has 99.9% of the nutrients that fresh soursop has and so it offers all the health and nutritional benefits the fresh version of the fruit offers, including the phytochemical has been scientifically studied.
- It comes in a resealable pack, so you can snack on it in smaller quantities and reseal the package for later use.
- Freeze dried soursop tastes just like fresh soursop. Soursop has a flavor described as sweet with a citrus tang and reminiscent of a combination of banana and strawberry.
- You pay for the fruit only. The seeds and skin have been removed before the soursop is freeze dried.
- It doesn't require refrigeration, so it can be stored in any pantry at room temperature. Just keep it in a cool dry space in the package it comes in to keep it crunchy.
- It is a very affordable way to keep soursop in your diet and enjoy all the benefits that this fruit offers.
Want some freeze dried today. We offer it at http://soursopstore.a: You can buy freeze dried soursop on this page.